Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

String Choice?

H

hershy

...I would like to get a new string for my Jennings Buckmasters...I also want to add a peep...is the Zebra String all it is made out to be?...what do you guys/gals use?...

if you've got the money i'd go with winners choice. for a slightly less expensive way i'd do zebra strings. if you're like me and spend money on other things you stick with the frayed, partially cut, factory strings and just replace them by buying the factory strings from the bow company...i don't recommend it but it's working for me.

Although I have never sprung for the WC's I would reccommend them. Either that or have someone make you one out of UltraCam or BCY 8125. It can be very frustrating to shoot in a string....these 2 materials have very low string stretch and once shot in your peep will come back to you perfectly every time. Good Luck.

Winner's Choice by far. Zebra strings do stretch & I know of three cases were they broke. I've been shooting Winner's Choice for 3 years & after shooting it for a couple of weeks & getting the peep were I wanted it the peep has not moved at all. Worth the money!

Rudd hit the nail on the head. All I have ever used was winners choice strings. Can't beat them. Shoot in fast, no stretch, no creep, peep alignment is awesome, and they stand behind their product. Good Luck

Winners Choice, hands down.Right now I am using strings made by a close friend and fellow staff shooter, but they are very similiar to W.C., but he uses 452x. I have used winners choice in the past, and have had nothing but good results.

Top Bottom