Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Subject: Basic Archery Instructor Certification Co

teeroy

Life Member
Subject: Basic Archery Instructor Certification Courses

For schools looking to certify teachers in the National Archery in the Schools Program (NASP), the following Basic Archery Instructor Workshops have been scheduled for October:

October 4 at Diagonal High School

October 13 at Ankeny High School

October 15 at Okoboji High School

October 31 at South Winneshiek Middle School

Pre-registration is required and there is no cost to school teachers. Please register using the form at the link below:

http://www.iowadnr.gov/law/shootingsports/files/regformbaibait.pdf

class is open to those other than teachers as well. cost is $30

Teeroy,

I am looking at starting this same program down here in southern Iowa. I need some info and am wanting to become certified.

well, if you want to get certified, you will have to take one of the classes listed, or wait for one to come closer to your area. if you are trying to get the archery in schools program started at your school, the dnr site should have the application that your middle school teacher would need to send in

These are great classes and I encourage anyone thing about taking them. BIA training is just a short day. If you intend to instruct in any situation you will find the benefit of attending one of these classes priceless

Top Bottom