Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Summit Climber

B

brandonmead

I just bought a summitt cobra climbing tree stand. I am having problems coming down the tree. The bottom portion of the stand seems to have problems sliding back down the tree. If anyone on this site has any advice, I would greatly appreciate it.

Practice, practice, practice. It takes a while to get use to it. Once you separate the bottom platform from the tree, point your toes towards the ground while you are lowering it. This will give you more clearance between the cable and the back of the tree, and should allow you to move the platform down easier. Hope this helps.

I have one also but I don't use it much since I bought a Lone Wolf last year. I think the Summit was more a pain to get down also. I used it for two years and 180 is right, practice alot and it will be manageable. I had a API bowhunter that was a BREEZE to get up and down but it isn't as comfortable as the Summit. There is definitely a trade off. Comes down to personal preference. I wish I wouldn't have sold my API, but with the Lone Wolf it doesn't really matter now anyway! Good Luck!!!

i love my summit !! watch the video and pratice and after awhile you will be able to go up and down the tree in no time at all

Top Bottom