Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

SW Iowa Lease Oppurtunity

nannyslayer

This is one no hunter should Ignore. Although it is only 2 acres, there are plenty of trophys running around here. There are a few tree's around for a stand, but a ground blind will work better in this area.

DSCF1220-1.jpg

Trail cams have shown multiple coons, 2 B&C class squirrels, actually 1 turkey, but the main trophy that the person should look for is the highly elusive Iowa stripped back gopher. There are some dandies, and one quick walk through the lease, you will see ample amount of sign.

DSCF1221.jpg

Here is some of the timber on the property. Kind of what you would expect so see in SW Iowa.

DSCF1222.jpg

I will warn you though, there has been/still is a huge trespassing issue. I have caught it on camera many times. Seems that the activity is a little lower through the week, but really amps up on the weekends. Here you can see one picture taken just a few days ago.

204.jpg

Good luck on bidding, as I am sure many are out there looking for the perfect lease opportunity. PM me with any additional details, and what price you are willing to pay for this prime SW Iowa ground.

EDITED::::::

I plant an annual food plot on this piece every year as well. I will not charge any extra for the food plot as long as you keep the weeds out of it.

Last edited:
Man that looks prime! I'd be all over that if it wasn't for the trespassing. But really, a pink and purple ATV????? Must be a Yamaha.

I'll take it, but only if I have unlimited use of the wheelbarrow?

100 an acre sounds fair :way:

I'll take it, but only if I have unlimited use of the wheelbarrow?

100 an acre sounds fair :way:

Not for 100 an acre, no wheelbarrow use for that kind of money.

I guess you don't know whats under the blue tarp..... :grin::grin::grin:

Top Bottom