Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Targets

Fishbonker

Life Member
After the Rendezvous I realize I need to shoot a standard size deer target. This will help with shot placement and distance judgment. Any reccomendations on what brands and or features to look for? My bag target is about bagged out.
26404-archer[1].gif

Besides, I've got 50 cents in my pocket thats just itching to get spent.

The 'Bonker

Just purchased a dell buck target...it is pretty cool. Arrows come out with ease.....no straining or arrow pullers req'd. It is a little pricey but is the best i have seen lately. Plus it has 150 class rack to boot. It has the legs directly attached so they dont fall apart constantly like some other 3D targets do. Take a look at it
26404-archer[1].gif

I have seen the GlenDel Buck looks to be awesome. The best of both worlds. Has a layered vital area similar to the block targets....I'd like to shoot at one myself. I think I have seen them for $200 which is rather expensive when you can buy a backyard buck for $70-$80. Better yet Bonk.....shoot some 3d's around you and you could probably keep in pretty good shape and guestimate yardage. GlenDelBuck info

Great link, thanks. If they had some sort of overlay for the "vitals" and shoulder conture instead of a flat block it would be better. Haven't ruled it out yet. When was the last time you saw a 150 class deer on a 150 pound frame, in Iowa anyway.

Thanks again,

The 'Bonker

The GlenDel buck looks like a great 3-D target, all except for the price. Thats way more money than I would spend on one, even if its got a 150 inch rack. Myself, I'll shoot the hell out of the cheapo's for one year, and go out and buy another 70 dollar cheapo the next year. Guess that makes me seem kinda tight, but I figure that's another 100 bucks I can blow on something else I don't need.
grin.gif

CRITRGITR

The biggest deer target out there is the Mckenzie Mule deer target. I bought one a few years ago and it lasted just one season so not worth the money in my book. I bought the Mulie because it better mimicked the deer I hunt as far as body size goes but think this year I will go with the cheap kind to save a little....

Top Bottom