Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thanks Randy!!!

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Randy Taylor was a guest on the Iowa Sportsman Radio Hour tonight on 98.3 WOW FM out of Des Moines.

We argued the IBA's case and made some very valid points in support of Iowa's tremendous resource. I know there were lots of folks in the Des Moines listening area that heard the show so I'm sure an impact was made as we had a few folks call in and support our conversation.

Thanks Randy for helping out and we will do it agian sometime!!!

Every little bit helps!

Yeah, is there a place that shows what you guys are going to be discussing each week?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: teeroy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">make sure that next time, you let us know, we can stack the deck with some quality calls</div></div>

Unfortunately, Randy and i didnt get to finalize our plans untill Monday afternoon. i had planned to get a post put up, but the site was down when i had that opportunity.....crappy timing....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> is there a place that shows what you guys are going to be discussing each week? </div></div>

Ahhhh, that would require me to be organized...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

we usually dont outline the topics until Morning, however, the show is like the mag, it is season sensitiive and relative to major issues taking place, such as the potential for this new legislative action.

Id like to have next week's topics planned in advance, but there are a few things that need to happen here at work before i can put that into motion......

Thomas,
Excellent job buddy and thanks to Randy for helping out.

Too be honest if we have more people doing little things like this to get the word out we can accomplish a lot more.

Great job

I think 98.3 WOW now broadcasts across the web now. So you can catch the show if not in radio range. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fatboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think 98.3 WOW now broadcasts across the web now. So you can catch the show if not in radio range. Someone correct me if I am wrong. </div></div>

You are correct!
I had every intention to get that info up on here yesterday, but while the site was down was my window of opportunity.....

Next time....
here is the link....
98.3 WOW FM

you will have to sign up to listen live, but its worth it....
this is how i get my daily dose of Bob and Tom in the morning.....

Top Bottom