Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Goat Scores

Limb Chicken

A good friend of mine scored on his best buck to date on Thanksgiving. Love the character of the rack! Here is the story... Great Buck!
waytogo.gif

---------------------------------------
The Goat writes... Been a while since I have been on, but gald to see all the sucess everyone is having.

I got permission to hunt a great piece of property this year and hadn't had the chance to set stands on the property because of other time commitments, although i had walked it many times in the past. I knew right where I wanted to set a stand and finally got around to doing it on Thanksgiving day morning. I went back to hunt it after the mid day feast and sat down and not 10 minutes into the stand a group of 5 does and fawns walk out and start milling around. About another ten minutes later I hear a faint grunt - grunt - grunt and here comes this old boy with his nose to the ground. I got into position and he finally showed himself quartering away at 25 yards. One arrow right in the boiler and he dropped 40 yards later within sight. I look at my watch and it is a whole 30 mintues after i sat down!! Some days are just luckier than others. What a great Thanksgiving!!! Many thanks were said by me for sure as it is the largest whitetail taken by me with the bow. Looking forward to next year already!!

13032003Marc.gif

I am going to get a couple of other pics posted with some different angles. It is a pretty unique rack with only 3 points on the right side and 5 on the left. The main beams are similar but the rest is completely different. The biggest difference is that it basically didnt grow a G2 on the right side. The right main beam is right at 24 inches and the left one is just a shade under that. THe camo is an older set of Advantage Timber from Walls.

Top Bottom