Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

The Walking Double Bull

Great Story Matt! It's too bad there was no one there to film you moving your blind. That would of been hilarious!!! Great bird! Congrats!

Please tell me some of the footage you got was the "mobile-Blind"...that makes me laugh just thinking of it.

Glad it all worked out, that's a great bird.

OH YEAH, that Jake sends his thanks for whacking that tom, too. Now his pecker is blistered and his keel is balding. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif...and he's loving every minute of it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OH YEAH, that Jake sends his thanks for whacking that tom, too. Now his pecker is blistered and his keel is balding. </div></div>

With all the gobbling I heard that morning I would imagine he is in the same spot in the pecking order as he was before... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

No walking blind, something I hope to soon forget... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

The only time I've had a walking DB was when I was trying to get off the gut pile I just dropped! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Did I just say that out loud? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Congrats, Limb. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

You seem to really have the turkeys figured out this year Limb. Congrats! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;

Top Bottom