Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thompson Center Encore

Do any of you guys know the best place to buy a thompson center encore online? I like the Triumph to but can you buy a rifle barrel for it like the encore? Shoot me a PM or post back plz thanks fellas

I guarantee the cheapest price will be at Whitetail Archery in Agency, IA. Call them, I know they will be cheaper and they will be cheaper by a lot....
641-937-0600. Tell them Skip told you about it- they will either give you a steal of a deal or hang up on you! :) Tell em you want the Sligh VIP special pricing!! :)

*OH, I'm 90% sure you can't swap out barrels on the Triumph, I have the Triumph, I love it but don't think you can swap anything.

Last edited:
You have to have it transfered to a FFL That will cost $25 - $50 in most places. Your best bet it to go to bass Pro In Altoona. If there is a local place that has them for less they will match it.

And You CAN NOT Swap Barrels.

cabelas has a pretty sweet deal if you have a cabelas card right now... I purchased my bone collector from cabelas and got the cabelas brand muzzy scope and so far could not be happier...

Top Bottom