Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Thoughts

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

Elitebowhunter

on this guy. New images and he looks better than before. any new guesses on age and score?

**Date is wrong of course. Apparently I do not know my months.

5846-9-27-13fence_4771024x768.jpg
5846-needa_name.png
5846-ek0003511000x750.jpg
5846-ek0003531000x750.jpg
5846-ek0004031000x750.jpg

Going to have one hell of a time passing this guy if he walks by.

Last edited:
Wow the thought wouldn't even cross my mind to pass that deer. Unless your on the Bill Winke level of management and theories this is a no brainer.

I put that deer at 4.5. He has a chance to blow up, but it would be impossible to pass him. He will be over in the 170's or higher now.

That deer is a stud. If you manage to pass him this year imagine next year. You have your hands full on big bucks this year, good luck!

I put that deer at 4.5. He has a chance to blow up, but it would be impossible to pass him. He will be over in the 170's or higher now.

Has a chance....he already has!!!

Yes scary to think about the potential of future years but you have the the perfect scenario to not kill him....Mind you less than .1% of 1 % of hunters have that scenario in the US!

That's a deer that really only Winke, Lindsay's, and Rich Baugh would legitimately pass.....

Has a chance....he already has!!!

Yes scary to think about the potential of future years but you have the the perfect scenario to not kill him....Mind you less than .1% of 1 % of hunters have that scenario in the US!

That's a deer that really only Winke, Lindsay's, and Rich Baugh would legitimately pass.....
Hence why I said it would be impossible to pass. Theres no way I would be able to pass him, but I think this is the type of deer that could turn into a 200" deer if he manages to elude hunters this year.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom