Timney Archery Trigger

blake

Life Member
This post is for informational purposes only. I am in no way affiliated with this manufacture/company and I am not receiving any compensation for this post.
Blake

2013815.jpg

NEWS!

Timney Introduces New Archery Trigger

Phoenix, Arizona - Timney has been asking shooters and hunters, "What trigger would you like us to build next?" The response has been incredible and thanks to our customers, some awesome triggers have been built. We asked and you answered; Timney proudly introduces for 2010 the Archery Trigger.

"When our customers asked us to design and build a trigger for bowhunters, we were excited at the chance to take our years of experience in building triggers to a new market. We quickly built a range at our facility and began manufacturing and testing different ideas. We are extremely proud of the Timney Archery Trigger and we're excited at the opportunity to become a part of what I've found to be a really passionate sport - bowhunting." John Vehr - President of Timney Manufacturing, Inc.

The Timney Archery Trigger features an innovative Length of Pull Adjustment System that allows the shooter 1 ¾ inches of adjustment by using ¼ - inch ball increments. The jaws and trigger are constructed of heat treated steel and housed in, 6061 T6 alloy, designed for a lifetime in the field. Timney Triggers includes a lifetime warranty on all of their products, and each trigger is proudly "Made in the USA". Suggested retail price of $89.95.

Since it was founded in 1946, Timney Manufacturing has built a reputation based on the quality of its products. Because of the precision machining and workmanship that goes into each and every Timney product they are often referred to as "The World's Finest Triggers."

If you would like to learn more about "The World's Finest Triggers" and the new Archery Trigger, feel free to set up an appointment or stop by booth # 2742 at the ATA Show. Simply contact EllisCom [email protected] or call 304-574-3555.

For more information on Timney Triggers please write to Timney at 3940 West Clarendon, Phoenix, AZ 85019, call toll-free 866-4TIMNEY, or visit the Web site at www.timneytriggers.com

Back