Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

To late for fettilizer???

Skully

PMA Member
I was checking my camera over the rye/wheat plot the other day and noticed some of the foliage is turning kind of a yellow color. It is getting grazed pretty hard. Would some sort of fertilizer "green her back up"? If so what type would you use?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I was checking my camera over the rye/wheat plot the other day and noticed some of the foliage is turning kind of a yellow color. It is getting grazed pretty hard. Would some sort of fertilizer "green her back up"? If so what type would you use? </div></div>

Some urea (46%) or even some lawn fertilizer (high N) might green it up, if N is the problem. You just need to put it on right before a rain. (yesterday would have been good... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif )

Still a chance of rain later tonight if you could make a run to wally-mart... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Skully ill come over everytime I need to go #2 and fertilize it up. Or you could ask your cousin SNEAKY how to green it up.LOL!!

Top Bottom