Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trail cam Contest

vman

Iowawhitetail is proud to announce its first ever trail cam calendar contest.

Have a good trail cam picture? Well, don’t just let it sit their on you counter put it to good use. Submit it to iowawhitetail.com and have a chance to win one of many prizes. Pictures taken during the 2003 calendar year will be accepted. Each monthly winner will get a spot in the upcoming 2004 Iowawhitetail Calendar and their choice of some good prizes. Each monthly winner will then have a chance to win the grand prize (prize to be announced later). Nine monthly winners will be chosen. The remaining three months will be reserved for shed, harvest and other cool pictures.

Rules
Pictures must be taken with a motion activated trail camera.
Pictures must me taken in 2003.
Pictures must be submitted prior to the 15th of each month to qualify for the previous month with December 1st being the last day to submit a photo.
Winners will be chosen based on content, background, pose and picture quality.

Photos can either be mailed or emailed to me.
Send the pictures to
Jason Vickerman
po box 102
Albia IA 52531

Good Luck.

Hats off to Iowawhitetail. Another good contest.
applause.gif
applause.gif
applause.gif

Gosh dannit.... now I have to go and get a trail cam... I have some of my "no-bruther-good-in-laws from last year that I'm sure would give a good run for the money. But if I put his in then he would want the prize...
bawling.gif
but it would have to be mine.. all mine....
grin.gif

I'm game how and where I send samples NOW. I have 6 cameras running right now on this upcoming full moon on various food sources. Have a dozen rolls of film in hand (mostly fawns and does). Some of the deer up here have fuzzy things growing out between their ears and judging from the size of the deer they might even be BUCKS. HMMMMMM!!!
157RAtinybuck-thumb[1].gif

i was gonna wait for a month or so before i put mine out but not anymore. nice preseason contest there vman...............
applause.gif
applause.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Camera's going back out tomorrow!Great idea for a contest.

I was seriously considering getting my first trail cam. This just seals the deal. Not that I'll likely have any pics worthy of submitting, but you never know....

For those of us with film cams,since photos don't blow up very well, do we send you the negatives? And another ? If a photo doesn't win one month, does it stay in the pot for the next month?

Shovel,
Id just send it to me. The actual pic is what i need. The pics can only win in the month that they are taken However since we started this late their will be room this year for some good pics that didnt win

C'mon boys 3 monster bucks on one role of film. Send that prize my way V Man!!
peace.gif

do those cameras have a flash and do they startle the animals ? just asking.
wstupid.gif

michitex1, they do flash, and it depends sometimes whether it frightens them or not. Most of the time it doesn't, but my dad (CamoMan) was telling me a story about how he was hunting by his trail camera, and the deer saw it. According to him, the thing jumped back about ten feet. I just might have to get one of my own to show him who the REAL hunter is in our family.

Sheesh . . . you try to raise a kid right - you love 'em, you feed 'em, YOU TAKE THEM HUNTING . . . and then they start talking smack when you aren't ready. Okay, Mr.CamoKid - just you and me this fall. Your training is just beginning . . .

Dad, what's with that deer in your avatar? You know it's mine this Fall.
tongue.gif

Top Bottom