Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tree Limb Premium Quivers

Hardcorehunter

UL Shelter/Stove Geek
It just came in fellas!!! Ordered yesterday from Crackers, and already here. Here she is in beautiful Predator Camo to match my Predator SR-71 speed demon. My thoughts. It is high quality, and locks on the bow rock solid. It grips my A/C/C arrows VERY snugly, and should work on any arrow. 2 Screws that mounted right into my Armortech-HD 5 pin .019 sight. This is the nicest quiver I have had. Thumbs up TreeLimb!!

2hzo8q0.jpg

2efp46p.jpg

11wdlyg.jpg

23w9w9e.jpg

noeic6.jpg

2gv58gh.jpg

Don,
Are you sleeping with that thing too?;) Just giving ya' a hard time, looks like a great set-up.:way:

Sharp set up right there. Do you take your quiver off when shooting? Just curious
Thanks. Yea I do remove it once in the tree. For those that like it mounted to the riser, they have a riser mount option too. They give you a little screw hook that you screw into the tree, and then the hook lip actually locks over the hood and holds it rigid so that you can draw an arrow and the quiver is firmly locked in the holder.

I'll be getting one, as soon as i put my order in for my infinity.
I'm gonna go with the black limbs, and get the treelimb quiver with the carbon hood. :way:

Revup, they sell an optional riser mount that allows the quiver to be quickly connected/ disconnected too, if you prefer your quiver not mounted to the sight. I wish they put out plain black instead of the carbon fiber black, myself. If they had, I might have went that route. I just don't think the carbon fiber is going to match the black limbs nicely.

Revup, they sell an optional riser mount that allows the quiver to be quickly connected/ disconnected too, if you prefer your quiver not mounted to the sight. I wish they put out plain black instead of the carbon fiber black, myself. If they had, I might have went that route. I just don't think the carbon fiber is going to match the black limbs nicely.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to pick up that riser mount.
Maybe I'll sand it down and put on a few coats of black to make it match.

Thanks,
J

Here is a pic as requested, showing that there is no broadhead contact issues with a mechanical, such as this N.A.P. Spitfire
trl8.jpg

Nice quivers. Shot one a few years ago and had no problems with it. My only complaint is they stick out to far from the riser.

Top Bottom