Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Tree sale

Hardwood11

It is going to be a good fall!
On the QMDA forum, a guy from Wisconsin made notice that Itascagreenhouse located in North Central Minnesota is having a sale on containerized seedlings.

Offered for sale are White Spruce, Norway Spruce, Red Pine, Fir etc... You can buy 500 for as little as .20 to .40 cents apiece, or you can buy smaller amounts.

Let me tell you firsthand these trees are great, easy to plant, 80-90%survival, good growth rates. With a partner we can plant several hundred in matter of a few hours.

They sell plenty in Iowa and other midwestern states they said, so if you are looking for some good conifers, check out their website www.itascagreenhouse.com

I planted 1500 or more this year, and I would say 90% are alive and doing great. They also have some very nice red, bur and pin oaks and they can be planted so easy with a tree (dibble) bar.....

Nice people to work with and they mail the styrofoam containers and then you can take your time to plant the trees, whatever you do not plant, can be kept in the container (water every 2-4 days)...

Top Bottom