Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Treestamd Recall - 10/04/02

G

Important Alert! Treestand Recall - 10/04/2002

Hunter's View Treestand Recall
Bass Pro Shops is recalling 2001 Bighorn Ram, Timber Ghost and Hoot Owl fixed position treestands manufactured by Hunter’s View Ltd. and sold by Bass Pro Shops affiliates’ retail stores, catalogs and Internet sites during 2001. Bass Pro Shops has received three reports of ratchet strap failures and Hunter’s View Ltd. has received two. Hunters should stop using the stands immediately. The Bighorn Ram treestand model number is HVTS-400 and its Bass Pro Shops item No. 86697900. The Timber Ghost Treestand’s model number is HVTS-500 with a Bass Pro Shops item number of 86698100. The Hoot Owl treestand’s model number is HVTS-402. Its Bass Pro Shops item number is 86697900. For hunters with treestands included in this recall, Hunter’s View has agreed to send a free replacement stand or refund the stand’s purchase price. For more information, call Hunter’s View at (888) 878-0440.

I bought one of these stands last year and ended up taking it back. I tried to hang it once and it was obvious it was a piece of junk. Last cheap stand I will ever buy.

Top Bottom