Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Treestand's

Buckhunter

When do's everyone start setting there treestand's up ?We have all the trimming /scouting done and we know where we are going to set them but I was thinking that maybe we are getting a little ahead of ourself's by setting them now.We do have 1 set up for the buck my son will be hunting but that is such a small piece of timber that I wanted to get that one up early!Just wondering how early everyone else put's there's up.

I hunt 170 acres that I own in the southeast and do not have problems with thieves and tresspassers roaming my lands when I am not there. I have about 12 chain-on type stands that I leave in the woods all year. Most are on travel routes that should be pretty good year to year. I move a stand or two to adjust to changing conditions. When I hunted public lands I usually hung the stand when I went in and took it out at the end of the day. Don't want to advertise my location to a lazy hunter, or worse yet, to a treestand theif.

Top Bottom