Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Triumph loads...

Any of you guys shoot a new triumph? if so...or with any .50 cal really, whats been your experience with the best loads? I'm a college kid so I dont have a ton of money to be throwing into bullets to test them, so obviously looking for accuracy...and performance on a deer at the same time. I do have one spot where a 200 yard shot is possible, but most will easily be within 150.

I had always borrowed my dads .45 encore, but hes reclaiming it this year or my girlfriend will be using it so I went and ordered a new gun. I always had good luck with 100 gr of 777 and Barnes Expanders...so I thought about those for the .50, but was gonna see what you guys have tested out first.

Thanks!

I shoot 3 pyrodex pellets with the t/c shockwave bullets (250 grain with spire point tips). I think spire point means the plastic tip on the end. Anyways, I am dead on at 150, 4-6 inches high at 100 and 6 inches low at 200. I have never had so much confidence in a gun when I pull the trigger with this combination. Hope this helps, good luck!!

Top Bottom