Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trolling motor

Thefrgt10

PMA Member
Hey guys well like I had said in a previous post a recently inherited a small bass boat over the winter which i just got all fixed up a few days ago...had to do a lil repair work and whatnot but i think shes ready to go.
boat.jpg

But what im postin for is im lookin for a troller for it...it doesnt have to be anything special just somethin to push me around and before I went out and spent a bunch of money on a new one I thought I'd ask and see if any of you guys had anything layin around you were lookin to get rid of. If anyone has anything you can just leave a reply and I can email ya or just send you a message with my cell number or somethin.

Matthew

I know of somebody with a MinnKota foot controlled trolling motor for sale. He had it on his flatbottom and never used it, so when we stripped his boat to start redoing it he left it off. Not sure on the thrust, but I'm sure it's MORE than enough. I have the same boat and have no issues on the river with two people and a 30lb. thrust model. PM me if you would be interested. It is a newer model.

Top Bottom