Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trotter's 2002 Muzzleloader Doe

G

Congrats!

deer255.jpg

That's what I'm talking about! Love them does. Congrats are in order and I second the motion to hear the story.

Atta boy, Trotter ! My son and I both shot does in the late muzzleloader season, also. I got mine with 45 minutes left on the last day. It was so windy that day, that any deer that came by was a trophy.

Neet picture,it's seem's to me that reading through all the post on this sight that more and more guy's are starting to understand the importance of harvesting does including myself.Congratulation's to anyone who harvested a doe.If we all took one doe a year our deer herd would be in even better shape then it already is.
Sorry to babble on,CONGRAT'S on the doe,I took one last weekend as did my buddy in a union county late season antlerless hunt,she is the only deer I took this year.

Congrats Trotter...and I'm inspired. This site is long overdue for a bunch of doe pics
smile.gif
I picked this doe out of a group of about 30 deer just hours before our beloved Hawkeyes got their butts kicked in the Orange Bowl. At least something went right that day...
2003doecolor.jpg

NWBuck

Top Bottom