Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Trout Time........

I just can't let this forum die.............Thomas.........has anyone in central DM tore up the trout they released a cupple days ago?? It's like shooting trout in a barrel! Fun as heck, and is gonna b killer come ice over!

This forum ain't going anywhere. It's rut, time to climb up a tree if a person is able to.

Ya, and out of the 100 bucks that have been posted someone has to b fishing....It's not all just about the deer for everyone in November. Theres tons of other stuff to be harvested.... Trout , eyes, and ski's...prime time

ill have to agree with you on the ski thing....
it is prime time for Llunges right now....

now that im tagged out, i may have to give it a go...
clear lake might be getting a visit
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll stick with diapers. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Should be a banner year for that harvest /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

If a guy wanted to fish a hot spot in MN with out any other pressure this would be the week to do it. (MN Firearms Season)

bowhuntr311 said:
If a guy wanted to fish a hot spot in MN with out any other pressure this would be the week to do it. (MN Firearms Season)

[/quote

Lets all take a moment of silence for the deer that are about to get "broke off" this wknd up north............................................

Thank you, get to smoke'n guys..good luck!

Second weekend already. Havent seen a boat on Leech, in atleast 3weeks. Have only seen just a couple being pulled down the road.

Fishing seems to come to a halt around early October until hunting is over, and we get enough ice to ride the ATVs on.

T250, any trips up north for icefishing planned this winter?

Yep , we will b on Winnie alot and on Lak of The Woods a few times.. may do some jumping around on one trip also.. I'm pumped up, cause I boated a limit of eyes last night and I wish they would have been thru the ice! Soon to come tho. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Top Bottom