Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Turkey Primer

Shovelbuck

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm looking forward to chasing old three toes around this spring. Our season starts March 25 so it's not that far off.
Here's a few photos from previous years and it would really be great if the rest of you would post up some photos of muzzleloader or traditional archery gear harvests.:way:

Forumpic.jpg

Turkey08.jpg

IWTom.jpg

photoshopgrin-Copy.jpg

Come on now folks, let's see some of your photos. Remember, it's doesn't need to be a traditional muzzleloader harvest, so photos of birds taken with your TK2000 or others are welcomed.:way:

Here's my 4th season bird from last year, shot with a TK2000, not a traditional gun, but a front stuffer nonetheless

picture.php

Although me ol 2 row has kilt about 20 birds, this is the only pic I have of one!! SW Iowa, 2006, about a month after I had a heart attack at 42!!!! Had him at 8 yds, killed him at 12!!! It felt good to be alive!!!!

061.jpg

Thanks Shovelbuck, flintlocks and recurve is all I hunt deer and gobblers with nowadays. I switch back and fourth between a scoped rim-fire and smoothbore flintlock for squirrels.

Don't know how that mangly looking gobbler mount got on my post..I did mount it many yrs ago, but didn't mean to post it. I do a little better these days..
TURKEYMOUNTS.jpg

Very nice. Don't be a stranger, I'd like to see more posts about your guns, bows etc. And I'm sure many others would also.

Top Bottom