Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

turkeys are retarded.

muddy

My buddy and I watched 3 hens try to get through woven wire fence tonite. For 5 full minutes they literally threw themselves on the fence. The feathers were flying, the fence was shaking, and the blind was good cuz we were trying not to laugh so hard that I think I ruptured my kidney.
smile.gif

They eventually flew over and almost landed on the blind. In all seriousness if I was standing up I could've touched their bellies as they flew over.

Turkeys are dumb.

Boy Muddy, you've got me feeling pretty bad now. Two turkey tags $46.00, an Ameristep blind $80.00, Package of expanding broadheads $25.00, multiple days of getting up at 4:00 am, driving an hour to my spot, and dealing with those nasty little blood sucking creepy crawlies all for a bird I could buy in the local supermarket for $20 bucks or so........glad their the dumb ones
wink.gif

It is a little more comforting that I was able to outsmart one bird this year during second season with my son at my side.

Attachments

• 25380-dakota.jpg
    25380-dakota.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 12
It has allways amazed me that a bird with a brain the size of kidney bean that will stand out in pouring rain looking up and drown, can outwit me.
doah.gif
wall.gif

I'm looking for the blind, retarded, crippled turkey to fall into my lap in the middle of a huge patch of mushrooms.
bawling.gif

I don't think those birds were retarded- they were trying to rid themselves of ticks by beating against the fence. Thick this year.

Top Bottom