Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Vanguard Guardforce Bow Case

Status
  • Deleted by N/A

djm029

Selling my gently used vanguard guard force single bow case (Black hard case). This case is incredibly durable and utilizes 4 heavy hinged closures. The case is in great condition and only has one small scuff from transporting. This case comes with the key to lock the case and it is airline approved. I bought this case back in 2009 for my backup bow, and am now selling some inventory. I'm looking to get $100, which is a great price on a case of this quality. PM if interested

All pm's answered. The only bow that this case will not fot is the mathews z7e. It will fit the 30" and up parellel limbed bows

$60 if sold this week otherwise I'm just going to keep it. Incredible deal for anyone. Compare this price to the price for a cheap plano case and the choice is pretty easy

I have had a few pm's asking for a price break. I will settle on $50 for a serious buyer. This is only for one day at this price. I will delete the post tomorrow if not sold by then.

That seems to be the common trend. People are interested but not too many people are close enough to davenport.

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Top Bottom