Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

VCAM Scores Again!!

ZG

PMA Member
Finally scored a good pic from the digital built by Vman. This is my first picture of this buck and I'd love to have a shot at him this fall.
waytogo.gif

1115P8140016-med.jpg

wow!, nice lookin animal,those brows look huge, would love to see another angle of him. Hope you get another shot of him for us to drool over!
grin.gif

Great looking buck. Love those brows. He does look fairly young yet though. Must have some decent genetics. Good luck this fall with him. Maybe before you get him you can get another angle of him on film.
waytogo.gif

I had another camera (film version) down the trail about 75 yards so I'm hoping he shows up on that as well. I'll keep you all posted. Thanks.

That is what I call " a cooker", check out those brow tines and a bit of junk for character......awesome!!!!

Thats what keeps me up a night! Gets a guy kinda fired up,nice picture of a true trophy

Killer rack! Brow tines to die for. Looking at the picture, I thought his right front leg is lifted abnormally high? Is there something he is trying to step over? Spooked by the camera? Just curious.

I noticed that too. I'm not sure what the deal is. First thought was that he caught a sniff of something since the picture was taken about 1 hour after I hung the camera but your guess is as good as mine.

Top Bottom