Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

vegas indoor championships

Yeah Baby. There were quite a few guys from our proshop that went this year. It was pretty exciting to hear all their stories from the events. I would like to go out there sometime. It sounds like they have a pretty good marked 3D course that is pretty hard.

ONCE AGAIN........HOYT ROCKS!
peace.gif
icon_headbang.gif

Okay, I got a question here. How come every time I open a bowhunting magazine I see each company promoting that they won the most tournaments each year. Mathews ads claim they won about 50 first place finishes this year already out of a possible 35 tournaments. Martin bows advertise they win the whole "shebang" every year. Hoyt always promotes all of their winnings as the most. What is the deal? Somebody is lying. Anybody have any insight on that one?

bouncefire.gif

No insight on this one. Think they all go to different shoots that way all their shooters can place in the top. Mathews wins their shoots and Hoyt wins theirs and Martin wins theirs.

I have wondered this also. After this post I went to Mathews website to see what they advertised about that shoot. Could find nothing. Did find all the top place finishs in the shoots they were at.

Politics and money... I don't care about punching holes in paper - I want what kills a buck. So far have done it with 3 different makes of bows.

Every bow can hit the 12 spot, 10 ring and lungs of a buck. It's the dude behind the bow that counts.

Mathews has the best shooters at 3D so they win the most 3D shoots. Hoyt has the most accurate bow so they do good at field and Vegas or 5-spot target shoots. I agree that it is the shooter behind the bow but think that Mathews has the best shooters because they get the best contigency plans while Hoyt has the best bows. Just think how much better some of those Mathews shooters could be if they jumped ship! JMHO

I think that Hoyt and mutthews both have the same contigency now. I saw something in my last NFAA magazine. I personally think that Hoyt makes the most superior quality product on the market today. They have new innovations ever year. Just my 2 cents.

[ QUOTE ]
Mathews has the best shooters at 3D so they win the most 3D shoots. Hoyt has the most accurate bow so they do good at field and Vegas or 5-spot target shoots.

What the ???? I have a funny feeling I shouldn't have asked this question. Not the answers I was looking for. Thanks anyway.
confused.gif

Sorry. I meant to say that they have the MOST, not BEST shooters. It is hard to beat shear numbers of shooters. Mathews invested their marketing quite successfully in 3D archery. They do have some great shooters. So does Hoyt, Martin and all other bow companies. As a marketing director, you talk about all wins that your shooters get and claim to have the best and most accurate bow out there.

Top Bottom