Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Velvet is coming off

Shredder

Life Member
Checked my cams today at lunch and got this one sometime over the weekend
475buck.jpg

MadisonB&C and I saw at least 20 bucks Sunday night. Of those we saw at least five of the larger one where in hard horn. If I asked him he could tell me the exact numbers, I seem to be suffering from half timers.
confused.gif

Great picture
smile.gif
I just got back from setting up my trail camera in a new area and I found one rub about thigh size, with a whole handful of velvet in pieces underneath the tree. That was pretty cool. I have yet to see one out of velvet yet, except for the odd ball that shed half of it a month ago, I seen him again last night and he still only has one antler without velvet and the other in full velvet
grin.gif

ausome shredder.next time u come through quincy u will have to take a drive by my house so u can show u these pics i just got i cant post them do to scanner being messed up.i have a pic with an 8 point full velvet which i have several pics of and also a different noce 8 and a huge 170 class 9 or 10 point think he is a ten but cant tell really good do to bad angle.

Top Bottom