Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WANT TO BUY

Rackaddict

Life Member
I need a TRAP DOOR arrow rest. Anyone have one they don't like, want, or need and are interested in dumping it let me know. My brother would like to have one but can't afford the new $$$

Rack, try ebay, I got one for a really good price, less than have the cost of a new one & love it.

I ended up with two. Rudd hooked me up with one and the other I won on E-bay. I wasn't expecting to win the one on E-bay so I went ahead and grabbed the one Rudd told me about.

I guess one of them will make a good paper weight for now.
grin.gif

sounds to me like you have 2 paperweights actually. that or you could somehow rig them on your truck and make them spring up and down periodically, work just like a deer whistle since they're so damn loud.
wink.gif

If you position them so the laucher comes to rest on a piece of mole skin they're pretty quiet actually. I,ve taken deer within minutes of each other & actually triped mine from uncontrollabe emosions on a huge buck last year but still managed to take him down without him hearing it. Just my experience. There are a lot of other rest better than Trap Door but I like the simplicity of it for a drop away.

[ QUOTE ]
sounds to me like you have 2 paperweights actually. that or you could somehow rig them on your truck and make them spring up and down periodically, work just like a deer whistle since they're so damn loud.
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

bigshock.gif
30577-rotflmao1.gif
evil.gif
beerchug.gif
waytogo.gif
893smileystooges-thumb[1].gif

Top Bottom