Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WANTED- GRAIN DRILL and 2-4db butyrac

I am looking for a small grain drill,preferably deere that also has the small seed box. Also looking for a source near central iowa to buy 2-4db butyrac. i cannot find it anywhere on hand and the dealers will only sell in case lots. Any help would be appreciated

If you have not found a source, Keystone Pest Control is an excellent source for many food plot products. They have a great website and great prices.

Plotman- PLEASE let me know what you find for a drill and approximate price. I'll be buying one next spring. I'd like one that I can seed both grains and grasses (say clover and oats or something or maybe even beans). Try Tractorhouse.com? Or maybe machinefinder.com or something? Sometimes they will ship for pretty reasonable, problem is inspecting them. There's a deere on tractorhouse for cheap BUT not sure if it's good. Let me know how it goes!!!

there is a 10 ft. JD Van Brunt, which is the galvanized box I believe,with grass seed and hydr. lift on a farm sale Aug. 29. Sale is near Fredricksburg Iowa. Ad says website davewhiteauction.com

thanks for the input guys but, i actually found a 13x7 jd vanbrundt with double disc openers,large seed-grass seed-and fertilizer boxes as well as the trip lift which is great for its versatility as well as not requiring hydraulics. I looked long and hard to avoid rusted out junk and had to drive over 300 miles to wisconsin for this one. Not sure yet but, you may see it for sale on here come spring!!

guy,
I have looked long and hard and have yet to find one myself.I pretty much know know I need to buy new.
a great plains nt605 3 point model is what I will buy.I told the deere dealer the other day quit messin around and give me a good price already.

Top Bottom