Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Welcome

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Not open for further replies.

blake

Life Member
pawlinebrown.gif

gun&bag.gif

Hello Everyone!

For sometime now Shovelbuck and I have been tossing around an idea for a new forum in the Whitetail Conference.

Our thoughts for the new Muzzleloader Forum would encompass in-line muzzleloaders, percussion/flintlock muzzleloaders, and traditional archery. Then of course there are all the unique tools and gadgets that a hunter needs to have to use these period firearms.

We ran the idea by the iowawhitetail administrators and here is the new forum. We are excited about this new forum and we hope that all of you will share your experiences hunting and shooting muzzleloading firearms & traditional archery equipment.

We have a number of ideas to kick off this forum and we will be sharing more with you in the very near future. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

pawlinebrown.gif

398IMG_0185.JPG
398ibalogo_1_.gif

feathers3.jpg

PM
Ron Wyllie
Southwest Iowa IBA Area Representative
[email protected]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> encompass in-line muzzleloaders </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Like Ron stated, this forum is for ALL TYPES of muzzleloaders!
So lets get some conversation going about some modern stuff! If you pour powder or pellets down the barrel, including smokeless, lets here from you. I'm sure some of you have a story or tip to share.</span>

Don't make me name names /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Status
  • Deleted by N/A
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom