Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whack! Big Buck Down

Awesome buck! What a freak in size, would love to see one his size coming down my trail.

All, Weighed the brute before I cut him up and he weighed 252 field dressed!!! That would put him over 300 lbs on the hoof!! The rack looks a lot bigger once you get it off such a big body!

Later T$

Thunder, I have to be honest, I think that rack looks pretty darn big on that body!!!
smile.gif
I do know what you mean though, the rack off the buck I shot looks way bigger now that it has been caped off of that steer like body. Congrats again on a tremendous buck!

What a pig! Congrats on him T$! I havent even gotten a chance to crawl up in a tree yet. Been too busy playing baseball trying to get a college to offer me so i can have more money to buy hunting things!!
grin.gif
thats all over for now though....you can bet i'll be about 16 feet up this weekend looking over the unpicked beans!!

congrats again!

huntn4life88

What do you say to that? Wow, congrats on the monster buck. You can't ask for anything better than a big buck with horns to match. Except for maybe a four wheeler. I bet that hog was a real anchor to pull out of the woods.

Top Bottom