Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What kind of film?

SaskGuy

Guys, now that I'm done buck hunting for the year I want to set my cheapo stealth cam out on a scrape line about 1/2 mile from the house, the trees are being destroyed and there are about 30 scrapes along the 1/2 mile treeline. It's used at night only by the bucks until the rut kicks in so I know my pics would be in the dark, what kind of film would you recommend for these nighttime shots, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Kaare, I use Kodak 400 speed film.... Do not use Fuji film in your stealth cam..... I have had nothing but problems with the Fuji film re-winding in my Stealth cam!!!

Post some pics when you get them!!!!

Mark...

Thanks Mark, I'm sure there are some good bucks working that line, some big pines trees are pulverized, I'll post some pics when I get them.
Kaare

I use 400 Kodak fim in my Stealth Camera and it works great. I found it funny all of these people who talk down these Stealth Cams and you have people who pay $400 for other cams and they don't even take pics. I do get a pic or two of half a deer once in awhile, but at least the Stealth Cams are taking a picture. Who cares if I miss one here and there!

I use polaroid 400 speed, you can get like 4-5 rolls for 5 bucks at walmart and I haven't noticed any difference in quality from kodak vs polaroid. I guess im taking the cheap way out
smile.gif

Top Bottom