Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

What season are you hunting?

G

GunnerJon

This board has been a little slow lately....so I thought I would throw out this question. What season is everyone going to hunt this year? I will be helping a friend call in a bird 1st season......will be hunting 2nd and 4th and will also be calling for my brother-in-law during 3rd. At least I get to be in the woods during all 4 seasons! Can't wait.

I usually take off work to hunt 1st season but have to save my days off for my May trip to Canada for walleye fiishing. I too will be hunting 2nd and 4th this year and running the video camera the rest of the season. Good Luck to everyone hunting!!!!

All of em...
busted.gif

1st and 4th. Bow 50% gun 50% my biggest fear is losing a gobbler with the bow in hand. I know some of you were rooting me on, and I will try a bow this year, no blind, I've killed a lot of turks with a gun, but I feel like I'm biting off more than I can chew!
wall.gif

I drew tags for 4th and 6th seasons here in WI. 1st Season starts on the 16th, but I do get a chance to be in the woods this weekend. I am VP of Bluff Country Longspurs (NWFT chapter here in Prairie du Chien) and we are haveing a "Learn to Hunt" program. This year we will be having 12 "students" we pick individuals from the prior years hunters ed. class list that may not have a person who is willing/can take them hunting. We go over woodsmanship, patterening shotguns, calling, etc on Saturday and then on Sunday we take them on a morning hunt. We get tags from the DNR and if we do our part (ie. calling a bird within range) then its up to the hunter.
sniper.gif
Then I am also going to be in the woods for the other 4 seasons I am not carring a gun, calling for a buddy from work and also for the family of the farmers land I hunt in Grant county. 6 weeks of tromping thru the woods....
waytogo.gif
gotta love watching the world wake up everymorning in the spring..
cool.gif

2nd & 4th for me. Going to give it a try with the bow the first day of 2nd season then it's back to the trusty ol shotgun! 3rd season I'll be calling and video taping for the guy whos land I hunt, hopefully we can get him his first turkey.
rainbow.gif

Have tags bought for the 2nd and the 4th season. Plan to hunt with both bow and my Knight TK 2000. Good luck to all of you, keep in touch with your hunt stories.

Going 2nd season. May only get one day to hunt due to work. Isn't that terrible.
mad.gif
Anyone else ever consider quiting a job to hunt more?
Goodluck to everyone and hunt safe.
-Corndude

Hopefully 2nd and 4th, I'm with you corndude I may not be able to 2nd if this project I'm working on does go to production this weekend.
wall.gif

But if I quit I may not be able to afford to go hunting
bawling.gif

Well ima go 1st and 4th this year... I went 2 years without killin a bird till last year when i went 1st and 4th and got one both seasons so well see if it works out again.
sniper.gif

i'll be going 2nd and 4th, always had good luck both season's. been seeing alot of birds
rambo.gif
<font color="red"> </font>

Top Bottom