Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Where can I find some 2-1/2 gallon jugs of 41% gly

Deerwatcher

I am heading to Welters tomorrow morning to pick up some seed. I was wondering where a person can pick up a couple of 2-1/2 gallon jugs of 41% glyphosate at a fairly reasonable price on my way through Dubuque.

Thanks

I bought some last year from eberhart farm center in Preston for $32. But that was last year, with these corn prices it seems that it now cost more to make spray for it to. Everybody has to get in on the profits!

Just a warning to you guys that are going to use glyfosate (Roundup) this year. When you go to buy it you will need to be sitting down when they ring it up. You will have a case of sticker shock like never before. I would say the price will have doubled over last year. All sorts of reasons given for the price increase but with $5.00 corn the short answer is "because they can"!!

Thanks for the feedback. The best price I found was in Dodgeville WI at the Farm and Fleet. $109.00 for 2-1/2 gallons.
That was last week today it was $129.00.

Holy crap. I sure hope I have some left from last year.

Anybody know what the price of regualr strength Round-Up is? The kind you get at Menarrds for gardening? I can't see a regualr home owner/gardener that just wants to kill the grass in the cracks of his driveway is gonna pay that much. Would it be cheaper to buy the regular (lower % AI) RU and put it on almost straight?

The 'Bonker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody know what the price of regualr strength Round-Up is? </div></div>

41% I believe, so any generic with at least that % at a lessor price should do the trick.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HUSKERBUCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a warning to you guys that are going to use glyfosate (Roundup) this year. When you go to buy it you will need to be sitting down when they ring it up. You will have a case of sticker shock like never before. I would say the price will have doubled over last year. All sorts of reasons given for the price increase but with $5.00 corn the short answer is "because they can"!! </div></div>

Price hasn't doubled on Glyphosate, but it has gone up about 18% from last year. A gallon of Round up Power max will cost around 56 dollars a gallon.

I dont know if I bought any last year or if it was the year before, but it WAS around $45/2.5gal. Last week it was $99 for the same brand in the same store. What gives?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Timberpig</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont know if I bought any last year or if it was the year before, but it WAS around $45/2.5gal. Last week it was $99 for the same brand in the same store. What gives? </div></div>

Monsanto's silent partner is Mobil Exxon?? /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Top Bottom