Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Which Binocs

Vortex all around for me. 10X42 binos. Spotting scope. Recently just picked up a new scope for a rifle I had laying around. Very impressive quality for the price. I think my brother is about to bite the bullet on a new pair of binos. I wish they would come out with a rangefinder.

Vortex all around for me. 10X42 binos. Spotting scope. Recently just picked up a new scope for a rifle I had laying around. Very impressive quality for the price. I think my brother is about to bite the bullet on a new pair of binos. I wish they would come out with a rangefinder.

Your wish has been granted, came out with the Vortex Ranger 1000 this year. Time to spend some more money :)

Very impressive quality for the price. I think my brother is about to bite the bullet on a new pair of binos.

And to add to that, when I set up my daughter's elk/deer rifle this winter, it will be topped with Vortex glass. And I will more than likely forego a new Zeiss scope in favor of a Vortex for a rifle of mine that needs a new scope. I've been using strictly Zeiss glass on my rifles for 6 years now and I'm ready to make the switch after one (possibly two now) repairs and quality/$$. You really can't beat the quality and warranty for the money with Vortex!

leupold bx 2 cascades for me :way: just got them last week, 10x42 black run $299. could barely see deer shadows the other night and glassed them, could see just fine in low light.

Gentleman,

Thank you very much for all of the insight. I pulled the trigger on a pair of Vortex 10X50. I was really close to bumping up, but I stuck with the Diamondbacks.

The reason I went with the 10X50s was I figured that if I was going to go 10x than I needed the little extra objective to help me stay steady. Also, they appear to be awesome in lowlight and really dont feel any bulkier than my old nikons. they will be AWESOME truck binos.

VORTEX-Diamondback-10x50-Binoculars-Left-VOR-D5010-Pic1-300x250.jpg

Last edited:
i just pulled the trigger on a pair of vortex diamondabacks in 10x42, i was also pondering monarchs but i really preffered the vortex by a little but like the price by alot, 210 shipped

price

i got mine from ltl acorn outfitters from the archerytalk website, a small outfitter or shop, he gives good prices to archerytalk users, i know my scheels wanted 229.99 plus tax and gas to get there, and he was right at 206.10 total shipped to my door, i felt i got a good deal.

I like my Vortex 10x42's for more open terrain glassing like pre-season field scouting but prefer a pair of 8x32's in the timber. The Vortex seem to do very well for me in lower light and I haven't had any issues with fogging.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom