Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Which Full Body Target?

IowaDave

PMA Member
I'm in the market for a full body deer target & would like some opinions & reviews.
One thing I'm definitely looking for is easy arrow removal & ideally a replacable vital core.

I bought a Glen Del Full Rut earlier this year and love it. Definately packs a big $$$ but it's impressed me so far. I've got some dandies on cams and love shooting at a deer/buck all summer to mentally prepare for the shot. Arrow removal isn't the easiest thing but after you shoot into it a couple times it gets easier, and it's held up well.

Do you guys know- what's the difference between the "Full Rut" and the standard "Glendel Buck"?
I know the size & vital area is a little bigger, but is there a difference other than that (and the price)?

I was originally thinking of one of the Glendel targets, but they had a few bad/mid-level reviews on Cabelas. But I value the opinion of those on here a lot more than on there!

I think it is just the size and price between the two. I think the size = a longer lasting target.

It stops my 375fps crossbow with no problems.

It is big and a pain to move around so I built a rolling stand for it.

Cooter

Sent from my phone on IW

Do you guys know- what's the difference between the "Full Rut" and the standard "Glendel Buck"?
I know the size & vital area is a little bigger, but is there a difference other than that (and the price)?

I was originally thinking of one of the Glendel targets, but they had a few bad/mid-level reviews on Cabelas. But I value the opinion of those on here a lot more than on there!

I have had a couple of them. The legs seem to fall off at times, but that could be my base too. Size is the only difference. All in all, they are very nice targets.

Top Bottom