Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Whitetails........aaahhhhh!!

Bowhunt

I can not stand it. I have been trapped at school studying for all these tests. I have been out a few times shed hunting, but I am dying to go bowhunting for those whitetails. I can not stop thinking about it!

Come on November, that magical month where the deer gods smile on us.

I am just getting a little impatient not being able to get in to my bowstand until atleast October first. Hope to sooth the feeling by going on bowhunts for hogs in about 3 weeks, then gators in July! But still come on November!

Hopefully the Deer Classic will help rid of the anxiety momentarily. Anyone else having this much trouble waiting for November??????

Yea,I know that feelin.I have it all the time.I sort of feel like I'm grounded or something.All a guy can do is look at them.Shed hunt or shoot them with a camera.The getting ready part is actually the biggest part of bowhunting.Then when season opens we think we have a long season to hunt.Then all of a sudden its over.A sad thing.All I know is I'm not getting any younger so when season is on,I hunt the hell out of it.

I've got the itch to man, every day i think about deer hunting at least once every hour for awhile. I just want to be out there in that hotspot that ive picked out and just wonder what is out there. and the fact that i saw four bucks yesterday really made me want to go, especially since one of the bigger ones was chasing a doe and kept lip curling. now i really want to go, the more i type the more i want to go so i better stop now. Next year gonna have to hit em hard again like always. later

Ive been going nuts to.I been messing around with a game camera i got for Xmas trying to get some pics of deer.While Ive been moving it around Ive also been looking for sheds, something I never tried before this year.Also been researching my next bow, im gonna trade up on a single cam this year, just trying to find the right one.I think next Im gonna get the groundblind out I bought and never got a chance to use and take it and a video camera out and see how the deer react to it, I know they work but maybe having a deer walk up by it in the off season will give me the cinfidence to use it next year LOL.Also been pulling and doing maintanence on stands, rabbitt hunting, and alotta target shooting.Its like I cant stand to be in the house anymore.
rambo.gif

Top Bottom