Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who is?

H

horst

hunting what next weekend?Are you going deer hunting, pheasant hunting, or maybe chasing waterfowl?

Im gonna bowhunt through next weekend, I hate opening weekend of pheasant season around here, seems like theres a million guys running around and its hard to get in anywhere to hunt.But it sure gets the deer moving and i got permission to bowhunt some land right outside a state park.Think I might sit there and see what kinda bucks come looking for a hiding spot
wink.gif

I'll be phesant hunting in the morning and bow hunting in the eve. Hopefully I'll have my limit by 10:00 Saturday morning so I can go partake in Oktoberfest in Remsen. I doubt it but it's good to dream right. Either way I'll be up there enjoying the festivities.

P.S. I don't plan on hunting Saturday night after I go to Oktoberfest, with all the food and beer that is there I doubt I could ever descent myself that quick. That and I don't think I could convince my wife to be my designated hunter as well as driver.

My shorthair is almost as excited as I am. I've had roosters in my backyard giving her the rasberrys. Saturday will be payback time!!
rambo.gif
Hopefully I can fill my doe tag this week, then I won't feel so pressured. After this week I will head to my big buck area's in the evening.
Birds by morning, bucks by evening it doesn't get any better then that!!
grin.gif

Top Bottom