Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who makes the best.......

ironwood

....1.Parka system
2.rubber boot
3.scent block clothing
Looking for the biggest bang for the buck. Let me hear what you all think.

hey ironwood as far as the scent block clothing, i don't where it cause i don't believe it really works, just hang the clothes you are going to hunt in outside over night when you get ready to go put them on and leave your outter layer in the bed of your truck until you get to your destination and get out. yeah it's a little cold at times but it has worked as good for me as it has for my buddies and there expensive scent blocker. don't really know on the boots, i kinda would like to know my self. now as for the rain gear, i don't know whether they still sell camo or not but the best rain gear i have ever seen and owned is STEARNS. i believe the website is www.stearns.com i could be wrong on that if i am let me know and i'll try to get the right website. seriously thought they make some really lite quiet raingear.
waytogo.gif

It is going to depend on how versatile you want the garments to be. I like the Cabelas MT050 stuff with the scent lok lining. I think it does work ok as long as you take the time and descent the outside...one thing overlooked with carbon clothing. The MT050 is quiet, soft, pliable in cold weather and colorfast. (I do not own any just for the record but a buddy of mine does)

Rubber boots, I have the say the Lacrosse Alpha Burly Sports are the ticket to comfort and warmth.....I do have those.

Top Bottom