Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

who's getting excited?

Can't wait! My buddy was up taking a look at our place today. Reported back things are looking good. Hope we have some decent weather for the youth season.

Number one goal is to shoot one with my bow before my shotgun!! Gonna make it happen with year!

For sure I cant wait! Junior buy a Dave Smith jake decoy you wont be sorry they work awesome I have the jake and two hens and I want more but I have enough to carry now double bull blind three decoys chair and my bow lol good luck!

For sure I cant wait! Junior buy a Dave Smith jake decoy you wont be sorry they work awesome I have the jake and two hens and I want more but I have enough to carry now double bull blind three decoys chair and my bow lol good luck!

Agreed the Dave Smith Jake pulls them right into bow range! Last season the guys I hunt with told me the decoys weren't working at all, and since I was a day late I figured hell I'll test that statement. 45 minutes into an afternoon hunt I arrowed a tom at 20 yards, and he came running right into the Jake Decoy.

My DSD jake was in on five kills last spring two for me two for my brother one with a friend yep they come a running in. All five where ten yds or less that gets the heart a pumping!

Top Bottom