Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Who's using a real fan?

dblmainbeam

Just wanting some ideas for transporting my fan to the field. Who has the best method?
grin.gif

I am. I am going to use cardboard in the bag. just like they show. I cant think of anything else.

My decoys in the mail so I dont know what the recommend. That would take a pretty big bag wouldn't it? I see the pretty boy comes with a bag. Is it huge?

The pretty boy comes with a pretty good sized orange mesh bag. I kept stufffing my fan into the guts of pretty boy last year when on the fly, but by the time my season was over I was in need of a new fan. I"ll have to come up with another fan this year and a better method of transporting. The best I can think of is the double sided cardboard method. Anybody else doing it another way?

The orange bag they give you sucks in my opinion. I would buy a good duck hunting decoy bag. Besides that I just stuffed my fan in the bag. It really didn't get that messed up at all during the year. Carrying it would be probably the best if you were worried about it, but stuffing it in the bag worked best for me.
smile.gif

I got nice big GREEN bag with my Pretty boy?? I wonder if they changed that. Ive only had it for a few weeks.

[ QUOTE ]
I got nice big GREEN bag with my Pretty boy?? I wonder if they changed that. Ive only had it for a few weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!

Top Bottom