Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wife's First with a Bow (Video)

Notch

My wife has taken several birds with a gun, but she has been set on taking one with a bow. Well, it took us three years. But after lots of bad luck, and lots of hard work, she was able to take her first turkey with a bow. It's amazing how much more fullfilling it is when so much time has gone into it.

I bought a new camera the night before. I am finding that I really like taking video, but I am going to have to teach her to run it, if I ever want to pick up a bow agan. :)

http://vimeo.com/40274078

IMG_6758.jpg

Very cool! Great video as well.What camera/tripod are you using? The footage looks very clear and smooth. Congrats to her!

Thanks guys. The camera is a Canon Vixia hf m40. Just a mid-range, consumer type hd camcorder. I haven't got a chance to test it much in low light yet, but it is supposed to have good ratings in that department (as good as a mid-priced camera can be). Definately a big jump from the 7 year old standard definition camcorder I had been using. The tripod is actually a low end "vanguard" brand that my wife picked up on a garage sale. Definatley not a high quality, fluid head, but it works well for what I need.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom