Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

win a hunt

H

horst

Guys theres a lady trying to raise some money to help a family that really needs it, Ive been in contact with her and told her Id share the details in a couple hunting sights.If this is a problem go ahead and delete it but its for a good cause, hers the original message that was posted on realtree.

Hello, my name is Pamela Harris. I have a friend who is an avid Bowhunter as well as his wife and his children. His name is Bob Clark and his wife's name is Tiffany. You may have heard of her, Tiffany holds the title for largest deer shot by a female in Kansas.

Bob and Tiffany have three children, a set of 12 year old twins (Bob & Susan) and an 8 year old son (Logan). All three of their children have Cystic Fibrosis and Susan had to have a double lung transplant just last week. We are having fund raisers to help raise money for the family because they will have to stay in St. Louis for at least 3 months with Susan and are still having to pay bills at home on top of the expenses they are paying to stay in St. Louis.

The Clarks have a friend, Merle Smith, who owns the Texas "S" Bowhunting Ranch and he has donated a two day Wild Pig and Exotic Deer Hunt to us to use as a fund raiser. the also have another friend by the name of Jeff Stevens who has a guide service here in Kansas and he has generously donated a 3 day Kansas guided turkey hunt for two. Archery or shotgun. Meals and lodging included. Winner must purchase a Kansas hunting license and a turkey permit,(over the counter).Drawing April 1,2003. Season dates: April 12- May 25? We are trying to get this information out to interested hunters but are not sure exactly how to get it done. Would you have any ideas as to who we should contact. We live in Belle Plaine, Kansas and we do not have an abundance of Bowhunters here. Any help would be appreciated

Since Ive talked to her another hunt has been added, here the details on it

Buy a chance to win a 5 day fully guided Kansas whitetail hunt. Meals and lodging included. Rifle or Archery. Rifle dates: Dec.3-7 2003. Archery dates anytime in Oct. Winner must purchase a Kansas hunting license and deer permit by May 31,2003. Drawing May 1, 2003
This hunt is being offered by the same guy that donated the turkey hunt.Cost of a ticket is 10.00$.You must specify which hunt you want the chance to win.To buy a chance or donate contact her at

Pamela Harris
730 E 70th Ave N
Belle Plaine, Kansas 67013
620-488-2947 or e-mail me at
[email protected]
Thank You

Dont forget guys its for a good cause and if youve ever been in the hospital or had kids in there you know what a burden it can be.
Thanks for reading this
Horst

Thanks for sharing horst. I think many of the members would enjoy helping the Clark's through their recent hard times. It sounds like $10 will help this family in need and it gives you an opportunity to win a dream hunt.

Please make your checks payable to the Clark family, insure you note which hunt you would like the drawing for and send them to:

Pamela Harris
730 E 70th Ave N
Belle Plaine, Kansas 67013

Options are fully guided:

1) Two Day Texas Hog & Exotic Game Hunt
2) 3 Day Kansas Turkey Hunt
3) 5 Day Kansas Deer Hunt

Thanks for your support,
OneCam

Families like this are exactly what Hunters Helping Hunters Hunters was created for. I ask all to help this family in their time of need and also help HHH assist many others just like this .

Top Bottom