Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Woo Hoo...look what came2day..PREDATOR

Hardcorehunter

UL Shelter/Stove Geek
av4ego.jpg

Fleece Came today... 7 yds of nice thick PREDATOR FLEECE!!!. Now I can finish my HardCoreHunter Inferno Suit. This is the same exact, high quality heavy fleece, that my new Predator Fleece camo pants, coat, beanie, and face mask is, that I bought from Predator camo this year. Now, I just have to sew it on the entire outside/inside of my suit. This suit is a an extreme cold weather sleeping bag that is a combination of down and polyfill insulation. This bag is windproof and WARM. I took this bag, ripped the zippers out, installed neodymium super magnets, for a quiet seal and easy deployment when I want to shoot an animal, opened up the legs so that they close by buckles; so that there is a no hassle installation on the legs without trying to slide boots in this in a tree. I installed a buckle at the waist, so no suspenders are used.....and once this fleece is installed, I will have an unbeatable cold weather suit, for warmth, quietness, and ease of putting on. Sometimes, you just have to make a better mouse trap:D
Pics of my original prototype. The 3D leafy will be replaced with Predator fleece. I will predator fleece out some more of my hunting items soon too. Finished product will be posted later.

xfsvu9.jpg

1zqehsn.jpg

2nw0qjq.jpg

5leafa.jpg

972rte.jpg

2yxgpvl.jpg

Last edited:
Dang, I was getting worried, it's been 5 days since you bought something new, your wallet must've been on fire!

Your inferno bag will be a burr magnet, you'll get carried away by birds. ;)

Lol...I got into the burrs with my fleece this fall on a river bottom. Even had them in my Cat Quiver, which has fleece on it.
Nah, no burr worries with this Inferno suit...this is only put on once up in the stand Muddy....It is WAY too warm to walk in..although one could if they wanted to. Maybe for a Musk ox hunt, and no burrs up there:D Worn on the back of my pack till I get there. I want the quietest material I can get, and fleece on the outside of my suit will do just that. I'll still have less money in this then the guys that buy the Heater body suits, warm bags, cocoons, etc...and have a superior product. No one else offers the silence of fleece, extreme warmth, silent magnet closures, and easy leg installment. I am going to make myself a Mothwing winter Mimacry one too, so I have a white pattern too. Fleece patterns in white, are few, so it is the best I have seen offered. If I ever decide to market these things commercially, they will be the best on the market, and also the highest priced though too. I know what is all involved in making these become possible, and the American labor would be pricey to hire...and these aren't going to China. Right now, I have a lot of irons in the fire, small amount of free time, and a great product...see where it goes.:way: I'll post pics of this Predator one up when I get it done.

Here is the winter fleece pattern I will probably go with

2v8oeuc.jpg

Last edited:
25 or so years ago, Barry Wenzel told me the best way to get rid of burrs in clothing..........

"Check into a motel and roll up into one of their blankets"
I'll bet it works!:D

That would work...although I have been swamped with bed bug jobs lately...motels aren't safe to lay in...even with burrs

Just curious, but is there a limit as to the number of times someone can repost the same pictures of themselves on this site?? :D

I guess I just dont get it. I have a pair of extra heavy camo coveralls that keep me very warm in below zero temps and they only cost a couple hundred bucks. They work great in the bow stand. Never saw any reason to hunt in a sleeping bag. Have you been sleeping in the stand? Maybe thats why you havent gotten a deer.:rolleyes:

I just ordered enough fleece camo in the Mothwing Winter Mimicry Camo Fleece for another Inferno suit. My parents have a farm in the Amish and Mennonite country of SE IA, and they are helping line up some Iowa Seamstresses to get the ball rolling on these. What better craftsman then having these talented people sew these for me? We'll see where this goes. Once I have both sets of camo for display, I will post them up and let you all see them.

I just ordered enough fleece camo in the Mothwing Winter Mimicry Camo Fleece for another Inferno suit. My parents have a farm in the Amish and Mennonite country of SE IA, and they are helping line up some Iowa Seamstresses to get the ball rolling on these. What better craftsman then having these talented people sew these for me? We'll see where this goes. Once I have both sets of camo for display, I will post them up and let you all see them.

Are you also a big fan of Star Trek??

I bet you are also excited about the coming of the Hale Bop Comet.:D

I think it's time you read this huntemup...............................

PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - do not post any material which is PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - do not post any material which is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, hearsay, personal attacks, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.
, inaccurate, abusive, hearsay, personal attacks, hateful, harassing, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

Your posts have added nothing to this subject and are bordering on abusive and defamatory. Play nice or not at all.
HCH has designed a product he's excited about and rightfully so.

I think it's time you read this huntemup...............................

Your posts have added nothing to this subject and are bordering on abusive and defamatory. Play nice or not at all.
HCH has designed a product he's excited about and rightfully so.

That's pretty funny when you consider another poster here is allowed to post "personal attacks" full of "defamatory" and "inaccurate" "hearsay" about a hunter that legally killed a big buck with his muzzleloader. (much more serious in my opinion) I guess I figured that thread should have been removed long ago but it's still going strong.

Sorry Hardcore, carry on with your excitement about your sleeping bag. :drink2:

Top Bottom