Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

World Record Turkey Video - Whitetails, Inc. Web Show

WKP - Todd

If you would like to watch my world record turkey hunt, we have just launched our brand new web show "Whitetails, Inc.". We already have 4 episodes up that include our an intro to Whitetails, Inc., and “15 days of Hell” that take you through the pre-season scouting and stand setting that is so important to my whitetail seasons. I couldn't think of a more perfect day than to launch on the holiest of holy days for many of us. Check our show out at the below link:
www.whitetailsinc.com
Be safe, wear a harness, and good luck this season!
Todd Pringnitz, President
White Knuckle Productions
Whitetails, Inc. Web Show

Looks good Todd!:way: Last time I saw you, you were arguing with a 75 year old security guard b/c he wouldn't let you into the Iowa Deer Classic:D.....that was definately video worthy. Anyway, looks like another successful venture, congrats!:way:

I swear - you give those guys a walk-e-talk-e and they think they're gods! he he he.... That's too funny!

Thanks for the support guys! We're doing this show for all you guys - so enjoy it and let us what you want to see.

Top Bottom