Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Wow!!

Well.. as im sure u guys are all readin about kills and whatnot.. this is what happened to me!

I go to school in oskaloosa, but live in Deep River... i decided i would go ahead and go hunting with the two hours of light i had left! This is my first time EVER hunting without an adult and also my first time turkey hunting and actually had a gobbler come in!

I was sitting in my DB blind calling for about 30 min... i had brought my lil bro along cuz he was beggin to come out... i instantly knew he was gunna be bashing my calling and saying i suck and whatnot! And yes.. it did happen! Well at about 6:45-7:00 i saw some hens coming out into the cornfield... at least i could go home sayin i saw some birds! While my little bro is bashin my calling.. i quietly tell him to shut it! Then.. i heard the spit and drum... holy shite i said to myself.. i look to my left over my lil bros shoulder, nothin.. look over my rite shoulder, and the gobbler is no further than 15 yds away from the blind... All i saw was the fan and its AMAZING how fast the heart can start pumping! Well my little bro was puttin the pressure on me! Come on alex, put an arrow in him! Well i didnt have a chance to draw back when my little bro says SHOOT HIM a little to loud and the gobbler trots off to meet up with the 4 other hens that are in the cornfield! I was upset a bit.. but just knowing it is my first time i have ever had a gobbler come within 10 yds of my blind from my calling.. now that is cool! I can guarantee i will be out tomorrow... without my little bro!
laugh.gif

I just thought i would share that with ya! It was pretty neat and when u see them like i did.. my heart was in a race against itself! Coolest experience i have EVER had!!
grin.gif
grin.gif

Whats what all about! Haha its alrite.. im not upset with him AT ALL!! I had a great time tonite and thats all that counts! Ill go get one tomorrow!! (Hopefully!!)
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Finish the story man. I wanna know if ya opened a can of whoop-ass on the bro.........
kickass.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Finish the story man. I wanna know if ya opened a can of whoop-ass on the bro.........
kickass.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You at least sat on him and did the "typewriter" on his chest or farted in his face or something? That's what little brothers are for!
grin.gif
Great story, you'll get one.

[ QUOTE ]
kickass.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No.. unfortunately i didnt open a can of whoop-ass on him! I had a few words with him on our way home and he did the typical "Oh blame me" lol but its all good.. it was just the first of the season! Nothin big!!

Top Bottom