Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB: .223 Brass

blake

Life Member
Once again I am in the market for some once fired .223 brass. Mixed head stamp ok.

Let’s make a deal.
;)

picture.php

Should finally be getting the old school AR out in the next 2-3 weeks. Will police my brass and send it off. Will PM you when I'm ready. No payment necessary or accepted; just need to know you will have a Merry Christmas, Ron!! :)

Hard to beat free...pretty cool of ya AZ

Thanks, Jake (and Ron). I don't hand load for .223 (yet), so I don't have a use for the brass. Way back in the day, my dad bought somewhere in the neighborhood of 3k rounds of .223 and 7.62x39 (don't ask). I need to burn it to make room. Plus, my AR is old school, like what my dad (and Ron) carried in Vietnam, so if Ron can use the brass, its his. Veterans always get preference with me!

i need to get my AR out as well. I'd be happy to send you the brass. it's all federal. it's yours free of charge if you want it.

Thanks, Jake (and Ron). I don't hand load for .223 (yet), so I don't have a use for the brass. Way back in the day, my dad bought somewhere in the neighborhood of 3k rounds of .223 and 7.62x39 (don't ask). I need to burn it to make room. Plus, my AR is old school, like what my dad (and Ron) carried in Vietnam, so if Ron can use the brass, its his. Veterans always get preference with me!

I really don't know how to thank you Brian???? I will of course pay the shipping fees. And thank you my friend. :way:

Lungbuster & jmoose

thank you both for responding to my add. Let me know what you want for your brass and I will or course pay the shipping fees. Thanks guys! :way:

Top Bottom