Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

WTB Used Double Bull

Critter

Life Member
For those of you who are planning on upgrading, or just have one to let go. Looking for a Matrix or a Dark Horse reasonably priced.
Thanks,
Critter

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DoubleDropTines</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They sell them new every day ya tight a$$ /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

My piggy bank is empty, and the kids need food...............If I had your money I'd buy a new varmit gun. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<ul>[*]Lots of New Double Bulls Darkhorse blinds in stock (and lots of other Primos items as well)[*]Super Special Price on one Predator camo Double Bull T2 [*]Plenty of the new Magnum Double Bull chairs [*]Plus the new Primos Blind Bag with shoulder straps, pouch for your stool, straps for bow and other gear, etc.
primosbag.jpg
[/list]

Does it have to be a Matrix or Dark Horse? I have a line on an old T5 double bull in predator camo for $150.

I'm checking to see if it's still for sale at that price, which is CHEAP.

Boyd, have you tried the Primos bow holder that attaches to the support rods? My ground holder struggles in the mushy ground during the spring.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunrunr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haven't tried them, looked like kind of a neat idea though. </div></div>

If you have/get any in, let me know how much to send including shipping. I'll be a guinea pig. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom