Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

X Scent

Rudd

Life Member
Has anyone heard or is going to use this product? I stumbled accross it and am curious on its performance. Dont take me wrong.... I am already using the "Ghost" Spray. Just wonder if this silver process works as well as they claim.

XScent

I have yet to buy any of it yet, but have read everything there is out there about it. In theory it should work, looks like good stuff. Seems like a better concept than carbon fiber clothes.

I have an outfit ...long underwear with x-static (silver fibers) I have not had a chance to try it out on megabucks yet but will give it a go this fall. Concept sounds good anyways

OK are you going to use this with scentlok or stand alone? I've been considering buying ScentLok BaseSlayer.

I bought some myself, undergarments atleast. I swere I seen it at Theisens for $26 a piece. I got the top and bottums at wallyworld for $28 last night. Hopefully between that and the ghost I can get a bit of an edge.

i picked up some last year, i don't use scent-lok clothes. just x-scent longjohns when its cold, and ghost spray. and a scent free shower

at G&L clothing, i saw some scent free silver lined longjohns, dirt cheap. seemed to be the same stuff as x-scent, but was under $20 for the set, on clearance

Top Bottom