Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Ya think

moosehunter

PMA Member
the lawmakers and the DNR will extend the turkey season because of poor weather conditions?

You know..................like they did for the 1st season shotgunners.

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

how about a low success rate....

I sure wish they would let the youth season tags carry over. The poor little "trigger pullers" got some crappy weather! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I sure wish they would let the youth season tags carry over. The poor little "trigger pullers" got some crappy weather! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I agree Skully. I wish they would let the youth tags be good for 4th season if they didn't tag out during there youth season. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

they oughta just make em like deer season, good for any 1 additional season. not all....

i guess that would be hard to regulate, but for the kids i think they oughta make the exception!

I personally think that all youth and disabled hunter tags should be good for all seasons. Why not? It could only help the future of our sport. As far as the weather goes, it was a mess through youth season and hasn't improved much since!

Top Bottom